MINI Automotive Technician.
MINIs aren’t like other cars; they are known for razor-sharp handling and for the turbo-charged performance. MINI Automotive Technicians are always eager to learn more about these unique and innovative vehicles.
Our Automotive Technicians are master problem solvers, and as the people who keep MINIs operating smoothly, they are the safeguards of customer satisfaction. They also value the long-term career potential afforded by MINI.
Who Thrives as a MINI Automotive Technician?
First, we understand the importance of empowering our automotive technicians so they can thrive. That’s why MINI Automotive Technicians are provided with excellent diagnostic tools and well-equipped, modern work environments to get the job done right.
- Is trustworthy and pays careful attention to detail.
- Recognizes the necessity of taking extraordinary care of customers' vehicles.
- Possesses a positive attitude, neat habits, and an excellent driving record.
- Operates at the top of his or her game in diagnostics and repair, and is willing to keep learning to stay there.
- Will work hard, have fun, and help team members solve challenges quickly.