Enthralled by the sounds of revving engines and popping exhausts?
Start a career as a MINI Technician.
MINI STEP is a 16-week technician education course designed to prepare students for a specialty career as a MINI auto technician. The application process is open to highly motivated graduates of post-secondary automotive schools (trade school or college) who wish to be trained to join our elite team of technicians.
Students are responsible for housing, food, and program entry drug screen costs; however, the MINI STEP program is free to all students who accept a position with a dealer within 30 days after graduation. Our graduates are in high demand across the country, yet students should be willing to relocate if they wish to take advantage of the free training.
Looking for the best of the best.
Qualifications to enter the MINI STEP program include:
- Valid driver's license acceptable to MINI standards.
- Completion of a post-secondary automotive program.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA at a post-secondary school.
- 95% attendance rate or better at a post-secondary school.
- Willingness and ability to accept a position at a MINI Dealership.
- Ability to support oneself during the training program process.
- Willingness to relocate if necessary.
- Drug screening.
- Background check.
- Be academically, socially, emotionally, and financially prepared for the course.