Advocate for MINI’s finest Accessories and Lifestyle - MINI Parts Advisors.
At MINI, every post-sale experience is an opportunity to assist a customer with equipping their MINI to be an expression of their personality. From bike racks to roof graphics, parts personnel help make each MINI personalized. A successful MINI Parts Advisor is capable of listening, communicating and problem solving.
Who Thrives as a MINI Parts Advisor?
Are you somebody who loves to solve a puzzle? Are you willing to help customers and technicians find exactly what they need to keep their MINI on the road? Then you may enjoy being a MINI Parts Advisor!
We are looking for MINI enthusiasts who are organized, who can help solve problems and who are able to manage a variety of vehicle parts while keeping it all simple and convenient for the customer.
This job offers a great opportunity for creativity when organizing an accessory boutique or showroom display. Parts Advisors offer exceptional customer service when taking parts orders from clients and other accounts, as well as managing inventory and ensuring an efficiently run parts department.
- People focused and committed to provide great customer service
- Team oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Maintain accurate record of stock and inventory
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Basic automotive knowledge
- High school graduate or equivalent